Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Ornament - Pair of Mittens

I have made myself a challenge to make ornaments this month using craft stuff that I already have at home. Join me as I sift through craft box scraps and household items and create ornaments easy enough I hope for little ones to create as well.

My first ornament was made from some thin foam, ribbon and star sequin.

I cut the foam into two pieces and cut it into a mitten shape.

I took some ribbon and glued on a "cuff" and then took two more pieces of ribbon to tie together and then glue at different lengths onto the mittens.

Then I glued on random sequin. There you have it.

No comments: