Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pizza Box Art Storage

Wonder how to store all the lovely art work you get from your kids? Maybe a take out Pizza box would work well for you? Nice big space for pictures, paintings, collages; sturdy packaging to keep it from getting crushed and thin enough to fit in odd spaces, like under a bed. Just make sure to choose ones that didn't get pizza grease on it.

1 comment:

Sewing-Chick said...

What a fantastic idea :) I've also read somewhere to digitally photograph all your child's artwork so you have a backup on a flashdrive which can be kept in a fireproof safe.
I love the name of your site, by the way :) I'll definitely be checking out more of it!
And those crinkle toys couldn't be easier. I seriously can whip one out in about fifteen minutes. That's my kind of project!