Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Car Trash Bag Storage

In each of my cars' glove boxes, I have a toilet paper tube stuffed with 3 plastic grocery sacks. That way if I have a trash emergency or need somewhere to put wet clothing when I am away from home, they are ready when I need it and don't take up a lot of room.

2 comments:

PumpkinFreckles said...

This is a great idea, I have an empty paper towel roll right now and am going to fill it with plastic bags and stick it in my car. I also bring a pair of flip flop for my daughter who likes to take her shoes off in the car. When I'm in a hurry they are easier to put on than a pair of lace up sneakers she just took off.

ajf1125 said...

What a clever idea, and so simple! I am going to do this so I'll have some bags handy when needed. Thanks!