Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reader Spotlight - 9 year old making doer

I had a lovely little email asking me if I would be interested in spotlighting a young lady's work/blog. Emily, the blog author of Super Stitches, made this decorated picture frame that she posted this morning.

Do you have a kiddo that's crafty or wants to blog? Check out Super Stitches' project on making rings with pipe cleaners or an easy sock doll tutorial. Maybe your crafty kid/beginning sewer might want to look her up and they could follow each other and share all their crafty stuff (Emily even did a giveaway, how fun would that have been as a kid? Sharing crafty ideas across the country? Bet I would have been better at that then those pen pals I tried to keep in contact with in elementary school.)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog! No, I did not make my shoes!! They were bought online, from KronKron.