Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Reader Suggestion Friday - Fixing Leaks

Do you have something that should hold water but doesn't? Before throwing it away check out Betsy Bargain's tip:

"My watering can was starting to leak, and I thought I would have to get a new one. My sister suggested I use silicone tub and tile caulking around the spout where it was leaking. It worked great! It no longer leaks, and I won't have to buy a new watering can just yet!"

I am betting tub caulk can fix other leaky things as well.

Check out Betsy Bargain's Talk Thrifty to Me blog.

1 comment:

Melissa ~ Mom to 6 said...

We have JB Weld too for our fast fix kit. Also, zip ties and duct tape. :D