Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cheap Shaving Gel

Instead of buying fancy shaving gel, you can use conditioner or lotion if you don't like the use of regular soap lather.

Some free sources for this: Complimentary hotel lotions and conditioners or Walgreens and similar stores often give rebates for hair products. In fact, I have yet to buy a conditioner for a few years, mainly because I hardly use it for my hair, but I pick up the free ones from Walgreens and they are starting to become stockpiled.

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

I shave with conditioner. I think it works just as well. You have pointed out another good reason to stockpile.