Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

T-Shirt Head Bandage Bow

Ok, I had to go back to the drawing board. My toddler has insisted on scratching a sore on her head for months now. I had come up with the shirt sleeve cap as a remedy when gauze wasn't working, but it would fall off in the night, and she would scratch it in her sleep. Also, after a month and a half of wearing it, she started getting tired of it. So, I brainstormed with my mother and decided an old rag curler tightly curled onto the sore area would work. I made some rag curlers like the ones we used to use, but it wasn't tight enough on her scalp.

So, I cut off the hem of a t-shirt sleeve, used it like an actual rag curler and just curled her hair down on it and tied it. It looks pretty cute. After wearing it for a few minutes, she got mad and tried to pull it off, but it stayed put. Hopefully this will work! (Fingers Crossed)

It looks like it might be a good way to keep the little ones hair out of her face as well!

No comments: