Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ice Cream Bucket Plunger Keeper

Do you hate moving that drippy yucky plunger across the floor back to wherever you have it stored, on its grimy spot? Take an ice cream bucket and permanently assign it to your plunger. After use, the plunger travels no farther than to the bucket and it stores wherever without making a mess.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just discovered your blog and I am really enjoying it. I also collect ice cream buckets. :-) I absolutely love your play kitchen! Last year we made a wooden stove for our little ones as a Christmas present and we were happy with it but now I want to recycle an entertainment center. BTW, you've been tagged. Rules are on my blog.
blessings,
Angela