Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Soap Carving or Whittling

Do you have a young boy who would enjoy whittling but you aren't so sure you want to trust him with a knife, but you's be ok with him handling a plastic one?

Or maybe you like fancy shaped soaps in the guest room, or want to make a friend a bath gift set (along with the homemade bath salts).

Then Ivory soap carving might be a fun project for you or your kids.


Here are instructions from Ivory.

If your child really gets into it, there is a book for children.

2 comments:

Katidids said...

I've forgotten this, sounds like fun!

KC said...

OMGoodness this is a forgotten art.....TY for posting.