Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bottle Top Bag "Clip"

Someone sent this to me through an email forward, so I have no idea who this idea belongs to, but thought I'd put it up here, since I've never seen it before, maybe you haven't either.

Cut up a disposable water bottle and keep the neck and top, as in photo.

Insert the plastic bag through the neck and screw the top to seal.

8 comments:

Rosilind Jukic said...

oh WOW!!! I love this idea! I have 4 water bottles right now I can use for this. Thank you!

Rosilind Jukic said...

oh WOW!!! I love this idea! I have 4 water bottles right now I can use for this. Thank you!

Amber said...

This is pretty cool! I'm glad to see a new post from you. Hope you (and baby) are doing fine! I'm so excited for you!

Melissa Jagears said...

Amber, Thanks for the concern. I'm sleeping a lot with this one and very tired and heavy at the moment. I've been working hard at writing at the moment and this has taken backseat, I'm sure it will only get worse in a couple months. I've had several posts I've needed to put up here, but just haven't got the time. Story of my life at the moment. :)

Plus, I'm busy doing all the Making Do Projects that are already up here! I made 6 diaper covers last night and need to make more, some longies and more maternity jeans this week.

Heidi Chiavaroli said...

You are one busy lady! :) Hope everything is going well on the writing front!

Lynn Nasir said...

Hi!

thanks for sharing the idea. this is so cool ^^

Alexandra said...

Very clever!

Swati said...

I got this email too - cool, isn't it?