Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Free Fast Food Popsicles

I don't eat out often enough anymore, but if you go to a fast food restaurant that lets you have free refills, fill up before you leave with lemonade, fruit punch or whatever fruity drink they have. Go home and pour it into popsicle molds. A lady from Dollar Stretcher says that you can get about a dozen popsicles from a medium sized drink. Free popsicles!

1 comment:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Good tip! I do what Amy Dacyczyn suggests in one of the Tightwad Gazette books & put any of my toddlers' leftover sweet stuff (yogurt, juice, etc) in popsicle molds.