Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wowser Wednesday - Fancy Doorknobs

My old house came equipped with fun antique doorknobs, but if I didn't have any, making a faux antique doorknob would be an awesome project. See Don't Buy It for that project and other things you don't have to buy.


I have an old metal filigree broach from an aunt that I never wear that would look good at the end of a door knob!

3 comments:

Together We Save said...

Very cool!!

Anna said...

I really like reading your blog! I'm passing along a bloggey award to you!
Hope you can play along! http://kolfinnaskorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-so-excited.html

Floorsave said...

Very attractive peace of home decor. As like Wooden flooring make your home more elegant, such beautiful small things also add a charm to your home interiors.