Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Leftover Chili Manicotti

I love Manicotti, and we make Chili a lot. I put enough Chili for a meal and freeze for another day and use the leftovers for this. I love Chili leftovers because of this recipe! I also generally have a half a peanut butter jar of spaghetti sauce leftover in the refrigerator from spaghetti or pizza, so this takes care of that as well.

Leftover Chili Manicotti

3 +/- cups of leftover chili
1 +/- cups of spaghetti sauce
7-8 Manicotti Shells
1 +/- cups of shredded Cheeses
1/4 cup of Parmesan grated
1 small carton of ricotta cheese
1 egg beaten
shredded cheese

Cook Manicotti according to package. Mix Spaghetti Sauce and Chili, set aside. Mix egg and cheeses for filling. Place half of the tomato mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 greased pan. Fill shells with cheese mixture laying on sauce. Cover with the rest of the tomato mixture. Top with Shredded Cheese. Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.

1 comment:

Kory said...

You amaze me!!

Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a lemonade award on my blog!!