Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Free Passport Photos

My hubby had to get a passport sized photo for a special license and I wasn't about to pay $15+ for the post office or other such people to do it.

So, I set him against a white wall, set the lights for no shadows and plugged them into this nifty site.

ePassportPhoto.com

It gives you good directions on how to do it. Once you upload your picture, it helps you resize it so that the chin and forehead are in the correct position and dimensions .

This is what you get to download on your computer.



Then I printed it out on glossy photo paper from my printer.

And now, did it pass the test? We submitted the application with one of these photos cut out and attached to the paperwork. And this particular government agency accepted it. I am sure if they accepted it, then it would pass for a passport as well and any other purpose you would need this for.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Thanks! I had been thinking about searching for this.

Betsy Bargain said...

Darn it! I just paid for passport photos (I had a coupon, though ;)!)I'll try this next time. Thanks for the tip!