Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Links to Other's Ideas are moving to my Pinterest Board


Follow Me on Pinterest

With the advent of Pinterest, I believe that little slice of social media is much more useful for the quick links I've been putting up when I see someone put up a project that fits the Making Do with the Not so New theme.

I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.

You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it. So you could bookmark it and take a look every now and then.

Of course, having a Pinterest account means you could follow all of my boards and find other like minded "pinners" to follow as well.

I will of course, continue posting here on projects that are my own original ideas though they are few and far between at this time in my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll sure miss reading your posts here!

Melissa Jagears said...

Well, I'm now under contract to write some books, so blog posts here are waaaay down on the priority list. :) But I'll still post any original stuff I do...if I have time!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! Great blog, I recently came across it and have been enjoying looking through all your creative crafting ideas!
I realise you are posting on Pinterest now, but perhaps I could persuade you to share your blog over on Glipho? We are a new social blogging site with an active community of creative bloggers, and I think you would be perfect there- Many of our bloggers write about crafting and recipes, and I know they would love to see and discuss your ideas! You can import old posts from this existing blog too, so it's really easy. If you like, come take a quick look over at http://glipho.com and see what you think!

Thanks for your time,a nd I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creative ideas!

All the best,

Teo

Webpace India said...

Really goood Post. Thanks for sharing this post with us.
Ecommerce Website Designing Company in Delhi
Magento Website Development Company in Delhi
Wordpress Website Development Company in Delhi

Mr Rahman said...

Really Nice Post & Thanks for sharing.
Oflox India Is The Best Website Design & Development Company In Dehradun

Database System said...

Delivery Services in Dubai
Delivery Services

rohit said...

Really goood Post. Thanks for sharing this post with us.
Top CRM Software