Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wowser Wednesday - Aluminum Can Garden Markers

I have a post about making garden markers with an old mini blind which is cheap and fast, but I saw a post on Little House in the Suburbs of making garden markers out of aluminum cans and they are BEAUTIFUL! Maybe one day when I have time on my hands I'll do these. (Ha!)



Some of you may be experiencing deja vu; this post was naughty and showed up in the wrong place last week. It was only up for an hour, but some of you were so quick I was seeing people linking to it before I discovered it! :)

No comments: