Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wowser Wednesday - Duct Tape Security Wallet

Need a new wallet? How about a wallet you can make for yourself out of duct tape, but this guy's design takes into account the fact that some of your cards and IDs have chips in them that can be read by computers. Make a wallet that will keep you from accidentally letting some thief steal it off you while it is in your back pocket.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

A friend of my younger son's made one of these for my daughter. It's bright orange (duct tape comes in all colors anymore). She loves it!