Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Free White House Greetings

Happy Bday to my big 4 year old girl!

If you want a greeting card or congratulations card for your baby from the White House,

Or these special times too:
  • Wedding (send your request after the event)
  • Baby's birth or adoption of a child
  • Retirement after at least 30 years on the same job
  • Eagle Scout Award
  • Girl Scout Gold Award
  • Bar/Bat Mitzvah or equivalent religious occasion
Follow the directions here.

My first baby was welcomed by George and Laura Bush, hopefully come Thanksgiving, I'll be able to ask for Barack and Michelle Obama to welcome my tiny bundle. You'll simply receive an embossed stationary card with their ink stamped signatures, but someone takes the time to hand-write the address. A little bit of fun for your scrapbook to be had for the cost of a stamp. I'm curious to see if the sentiment changes with presidents.

No comments: