Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wowser Wednesday - Aluminum Can Bags

I am not sure how to cite this lady's project because it is in a yahoo group's photo files. She goes by Cath and that is all I know. Anyway, she decided to use her aluminum cans to make handbags. I am not too much into purses, but it was interesting!

Here is what she wrote on the group:
"My soda cans usually end up in a bin bag for some guy to come and pick-up. For
each can he recycles he gets a penny. He hadn't been since b4 Christmas! So I
just had to do something with them....and I wasn't gonna chuck them away! So I
created something myself...and have made some cash from it to!All my friends
think I am really weird but now you can judge for yourself! Have a look at my new
album Canny Ceration."




No comments: