Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pringles Cans Bowling Pins

What to do with Pringles Cans? How about indoor bowling?

Take 10 Pringles Cans, wrap in computer paper.

Cut off the excess and use that as a guide to cut off the rest of the 9 pieces of paper.

Use the excess to tape up the back if you want, it will miss covering just a tiny bit of the can.

Use a Red crayon or marker to draw the neck line. Then, set up as a bowling target at the end of the hallway.


And have fun rolling a ball down the alley in attempt to get a strike!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun game for little ones. We use 2 liter pop bottles and a playground ball here.

Bloggers said...

How awesome!! I am going to start saving my pringle cans now.