Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Frugal Present Wrapping

I really didn't want to buy Christmas Wrapping stuff. So, first, I got out all the kept Christmas bags and tissue paper- One bag per person regardless of amount of presents. But there wasn't enough. So, some generic Birthday bags were chosen and two presents got wrapped with tissue paper and curling ribbon.

I also had no tape! What to do? For the tissue paper presents, they are taped up with packing tape and for the little name tags that I made out of the paper that the Dollar Tree uses to wrap up glass, I scrounged old tape off of the gift bags!



The picture of me searching for the invisible markings that indicates old tape on a bag makes me giggle.

1 comment:

Amanda XOX said...

Very resourceful!!! Nice job and they look wonderful.

amanda.coxfam.org