Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Extra Gasoline

When you are at the fueling station, have you ever taken note of the fact that the hose makes a "u" and then comes back up to the fuel dispenser? Prior to fueling up, lift that hose up and you will get about 1/4 cup of gasoline that is standing there (if the previous fueler didn't do this) and after filling up, bring the hose up again and you can get about another 1/4 cup. I tried this once onto the ground and in fact that was about how much gas spilled out, not that it is very much but every little bit helps!

No comments: